Divorce Separation | Divorce Attorney Grand Rapids Michigan
DIVORCE SEPARATION - GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN DIVORCE ATTORNEY
The Grand Rapids Divorce Attorneys at Krupp Law Offices P.C. can answer all of your questions about separation before divorce. Our divorce attorneys can answer your questions with honest advice. The right divorce attorney can make a difference during your divorce. Our divorce attorneys have over 95 years of experience with fees starting as low as 1,500.00 dollars. Our attorneys have extensive divorce trial experience. Considering the seriousness of this life changing event, it is important to retain the services of Krupp Law Offices PC, experienced divorce attorneys.
CALL FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION AT 616-459-6636
DIVORCE SEPARATION - MICHIGAN
Clients call the office and ask about being legal separated. In Michigan, you do not have to be legally separated before you are divorced. Married people can live separately with out a court order or court involvement. The benefit of this status is that the court will not be involved in your life. The downside of not having a court order or court involvement is that there is no rules regulating who is doing what. For example who has parenting time, who is paying support, who is paying what bills, who is living at the house, who is paying insurance, etc...
Typically when you file for divorce, a temporary order is put in place to regulate the parties relationship before the divorce is finalized. This order can be put in place right after the divorce complaint is filed. A temporary order can be in place up to a year. This temporary order will state who is living in the house, who is driving what car, who is paying support, spousal support, custody, parenting time, etc... It will regulate the relationship until the divorce is final or until the parties reconcile and dismiss the divorce. It is typically a good idea to have a temporary order entered even if you do not plan on finalizing the divorce. A temporary order creates stability in the situation and often times eliminates fear. Parties can go to counseling and work on their relationship during the temporary order time period.
GRAND RAPIDS DIVORCE ATTORNEYS
If you are facing a divorce, The attorneys at Krupp Law can help you immediately. We have over 85 years of divorce experience including property settlements, spousal support, alimony, child custody, and other serious divorce related issues.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right divorce attorney for you. We represent clients in all divorce matters throughout West Michigan, including the cities of East Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Lowell, Holland, East Grand Rapids, Ada, and Coopersville, and the counties of Ottawa, Kent, Barry, Allegan, Newaygo, Ionia, and Montcalm.
Call for a free phone consultation. Our office can help.
GRAND RAPIDS DIVORCE INFORMATION:
- DIVORCE V ANNULMENT - Comparing Divorce and Annulment Process in Michigan.
- DIVORCE PREPARATION - What to do before you file.
- SEPARATION - What happens if I separate and don't file for divorce?
- FAULT DIVORCE - What is the difference between fault and no fault divorce?
- PATERNITY - How do I establish paternity and start support and custody?
- DIVORCE AND BANKRUPTCY - How does one effect the other?
- DIVORCE AND POST JUDGMENT MOTIONS - How do I modify my divorce judgment?
- DIVORCE AND ALIMONY (SPOSUAL SUPPORT) - How is spousal support determined?
- DIVORCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS - Is Social Security a marital asset?
- DIVORCE PROCESS - What is the divorce process?
- UNCONTESTED DIVORCE - What is an uncontested divorce compared with a contested divorce?
- DIVORCE AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS - What happens to retirement benefits?
- DIVORCE PROPERTY SETTLEMENT - How do we split up our assets and debts?
- DIVORCE MEDIATION - What is divorce mediation? How does it work?
- DIVORCE ARBITRATION - What is arbitration compared with mediation?
- DIVORCE AND MEDICAL DEGREES - How does a medical degree get divided in a divorce?
- DIVORCE AND BUSINESS INTERESTS - How do we divide a business?
- DIVORCE - PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS
- DIVORCE WAITING PERIOD - Is there a waiting period to get a divorce?
- DIVORCE AND PARENTING TIME - How is parenting time determined?
- MILITARY DIVORCE - How do I get a divorce if me or my spouse are in the military?
- DIVORCE AND RESTRAINING ORDERS - How do I get a Restraining Order?
- DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY - How does the court determine custody?
- DIVORCE AND CHANGE IN DOMICILE - Do I need the courts permission to move?
- DIVPRCE - ISLAMIC
Christian G KruppCEO & Founder
Christian G Krupp II was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Chris attended Michigan State University and graduated in 1988.He attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he was a member of law review and one of the few students that had his law review article published.Christian Krupp graduated from law school with honors in the top ten percent of his class.His legal career started and Dykema Gossett, Michigan’s largest law firm.While at Dykema, he was involved in a diverse practice groups including the corporate, finance, and legislative areas.After leaving Dykema, Christian Krupp joined the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office.While at the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office, Christian Krupp gained valuable trial experience.He prosecuted many major felonies including Criminal Sexual Conduct, Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine, and numerous misdemeanors including drunk driving.After leaving the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office, Christian Krupp joined his parents’ practice and formed Krupp Law Offices PC in 1992.
George KruppCreative Director
George Krupp was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan.He was admitted to practice law in 1961 and started practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1962 in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office.After years of success in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, George Krupp left for private practice where he has worked for over fifty years.Over his fifty years of experience he has represented thousands of clients in civil and criminal cases.His primary concentration has been in domestic (family law / divorce cases) and criminal cases.George Krupp’s experience in family law matters includes handling thousands of divorce, child custody, alimony, and paternity cases.With his years of experience, no one in Grand Rapids or West Michigan has handled more divorce matters and taken more divorce cases to trial.As a former Kent County Assistant Prosecutor in Grand Rapids, George Krupp has used his skills to defend thousands of clients in serious criminal matters and drunk driving cases.